Registration is now open for the next CINS Members Meeting, taking place in London on Tuesday 4 December 2018 (with a welcome reception for all participants on Monday 3 December).
As always, CINS Members are welcome to attend the Meeting free-of-charge.
The Meeting is being generously hosted by CINS Member Britannia P&I .
To register for the meeting, Britannia has set up an online registration system. Please click on this link: REGISTER
Monday 3 December:
- For participants arriving on the previous day (Monday 3 December), there will be a Networking Welcome Reception at the Britannia office
- This will be a great opportunity to network with your fellow-members before the Conference begins
- The Reception begins at 18:00. Food and drinks will be served – Canapés and a light Supper (“A Pie and a Pint” – different types of traditional English pies), with wine and soft drinks available
Tuesday 4 December
- The Agenda for the Conference on Tuesday 4 December will cover CINS projects, database and other developments in the morning.
- Arrival from 09:00, with the Meeting sessions starting at 09:30.
- In the afternoon, we will have a number of external speakers, covering issues relevant to CINS Members. Further details to follow
- To permit participants to get to the airport in the evening, the Meeting will finish at 16:00
- The venue for the Welcome Reception on Monday 3 December and the Meeting on Tuesday 4 December will be the offices of Britannia P&I
- Details as follows: Regis House, 45 King William Street, London EC4R 9AN (britanniapandi.com)
- We don’t have any special arrangements with hotels, but the following are within 5-15 minutes walking distance of the Britannia offices: