Arrangements are now in place for the next CINS Meeting, which is being hosted by CMA CGM at its office in Marseille on Tuesday 13 June. If you are planning to attend, but have not yet registered, please email the CINS Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.
All participants are invited to a “Welcome to Marseille” Reception on the evening of Monday 12 June 2017
The Agenda has been published and is available on the CINS website
Key topics for discussion will be as follows:
- Update on CINS developments in 2017 and overview of future plans
- A review of incident trends based on the data input by Members
- Update on CINS Reporting: Policy and Criteria
- Presentation of CINS Guidelines (Charcoal, Lithium Batteries, Cocoa Butter, Hides & Skins, Waste, Scrap Metal and IMDG Class 7)
- In addition, we have some guest speakers, presenting on topics relevant to CINS Members.