Exis offers free Hazcheck Risk Zone Data
- Exis Technologies, together with its parent company National Cargo Bureau (NCB), have been working with major container line customers, industry bodies and CINS to develop the recently published CINS Risk Based Stowage guidelines.
- Exis input has been focused around its detailed knowledge of the IMDG Code Dangerous Goods List and stowage requirements, and on input from industry experts to categorize specific UN Numbers into the appropriate Risk Zones (RZ) based on risks presented by the IMDG Code, including the corresponding Emergency Schedules.
- Exis has confirmed that in order to support the current and future use of the CINS stowage guidelines they will supply and maintain the Hazcheck Risk Zone (RZ) Data for free as a resource available to the container shipping industry.
- The free data supply includes UN number, Packing Group, Risk Zones (RZ) and a notes field in a CSV format. The Hazcheck Risk Zone Data can be automatically downloaded from the Exis website on entry of contact details and once terms and conditions have been accepted: https://hazcheck.existec.com/hazcheck-systems/hazcheck-risk-zone-data.aspx. Once registered, users will get updates when there are IMDG Code changes unless they ask to unsubscribe from the database.
- Exis will continue to engage with the industry partners to ensure that the data is aligned with the guidelines at each update.